是啊、好啊!除了YES跟OK還能怎麼說?13種說法,讓你回答精準又漂亮!

2017-09-11 12:56

? 人氣

「對啊!正是!沒錯!當然!真的!的確!那還用說!」這些都是我們在英文對話中常常會用到的話語,你還是只會說yes 或ok嗎?小編來教你回答得道地又漂亮!

[啟動LINE推播] 每日重大新聞通知

1.Exactly! 對啊!

A : So you mean he literally proposed to you yesterday on the beach?
(妳的意思是,他昨天在海攤上向妳求婚嗎?)

B : Exactly! Can you imagine that?
(對啊!很難想像吧?)

A : That is way too romantic!
(也太浪漫了吧!)

B : You bet!
(真的!)

2.Right! 對啊!

A : Maybe you should take a taxi instead of the bus so that you can be there on time.
(為了能夠準時到達,也許妳應該搭計程車,而不是公車。)

B : Right! Good idea!
(對耶!好主意!)

3.Absolutely! 正是!

A : Are you the one in this picture with the trophy?
(你就是這張照片中拿著獎盃的人嗎?)

B : Absolutely! You have no idea I was the hero of our school throughout the year!
(正是!我可是整年度的學校風雲人物呢!)

4.Correct! 沒錯!

A : Let me guess. You are accepted by the graduate school, right?
(如果我猜得沒錯,妳被那間研究所錄取了吧?)

B : Correct! And I also got the scholarship! It's really amazing!
(沒錯!而且我還拿到獎學金噢!太棒了!)

5.Totally! 真的!

A : I just don't think it's possible for us to overwork every single day until midnight.
(我覺得要我們每天加班到半夜根本是天方夜譚嘛!)

B : Totally! How could we get a normal life like this?
(真的!這樣最好是可以有正常的生活啦!)

6.No doubt! 毫無疑問!/ 無庸置疑!

A : I think mom is still angry at us. Do you think we can still play video games tonight?
(我覺得媽媽還在生我們的氣。你覺得今天晚上我們還可能玩電動嗎?)

B : There's no doubt that she will not let us play.
(想都別想她會讓我們玩!)

7.One hundred percent! 毫無疑問!/無庸置疑!

A : Are you sure this is safe enough? I still doubt it.
(你確定這個真的安全嗎?我還是覺得有點懷疑。)

B : One hundred percent!
(無庸置疑!)

8.You're right! 你說得對!

You're right! People become different when they grow older.
(你說得對!人們長大後都變得不一樣了。)

9.For sure! 那當然囉!

A : Alan said he will buy us drink tonight.
(Alan說今晚的酒他會買單!)

B : For sure! He got promotion and this is totally worth celebrating for!
(那當然囉!他升遷太值得慶祝啦!)

10.You bet! 當然!/ 的確!

You bet! I think the team will win the championship today!
(當然!我認為這隊今天會贏得冠軍!)

11.It's true! 真的!

It's true! There's no way he can survive in this kind of weather without a proper jacket.
(真的!他最好是可以忍受在這麼冷的天氣還不穿保暖的外套呢!)

12.You tell me!還用你說!/ 可不是嗎?

Oh! You tell me! I would never go to that restaurant anymore.
(拜託,還用你說!我才不可能再去那間餐廳了呢!)

13.Tell me about it! 還用你說!/ 可不是嗎?

Tell me about it! I've just been through that horrible situation so I totally understand it!
(可不是嗎?我才剛經歷和你一樣的遭遇,所以完全可以理解!)

文 / Jenny Hsu
本文經授權轉載自VoiceTube看影片學英語(原標題:好啊!除了 YES 和 OK 還可以說什麼?13 種說法,讓你回答精準又漂亮!)
責任編輯/蔡昀暻

關鍵字:
風傳媒歡迎各界分享發聲,來稿請寄至 opinion@storm.mg

本週最多人贊助文章